top of page
1. Unroll your canvas and make sure you have: tray, wax glue pad, pen and all resin beads listed on your color guide.
4. On your canvas, pull plastic sheet back to the designated area where you will be placing your resin bead. If you happen to place bead in the incorrect area, a tweezers can be used to remove the bead to be placed in the accurate area. Make sure you keep the plastic sheet covering your canvas until totally completed. This keeps your canvas free from debris that could stick to the glue surface of the canvas.
2. Pick the color bead you want to start with and pour in tray. If you shake the tray back and forth gently, many of the beads will fall in the grooves. You want to be sure you pick the beads up from the rounded side of the bead, not the flat side. The flat side is the side you will be placing on the canvas.
5. When the designated pattern area on the canvas has been covered with resin beads, place the plastic sheet over the picture and either weight it down with heavy books or go over the picture with a rolling pin to ensure that all beads are thoroughly set in the glue. The canvas can then be framed.
3. Pull thin piece of plastic back on wax glue pad and dip the end of your pen in the glue. Pick up resin bead from tray. Only re-dip pen when beads are not sticking to the end of the pen. Make sure you keep the plastic cover on your wax glue pad while completing the project.
I hope you fall in love
with 5D Diamond Painting as much as I have!
bottom of page